Hey, anybody remember that time that US voting machines were shown to have software architecture that specifically enables vote tampering to no benefit whatsoever, execute arbitrary code if it had the right filename, allow boot sector hacks, have hidden wireless modems, and be so easy to compromise that a literal untrained monkey could do it… and then we all collectively forgot about it?
Because… I’ve been looking for any evidence whatsoever that they did anything at all about this beyond change the company’s name, and I’m coming up empty.
And now we’re being assured, thirteen years after it was proven that traceless vote tampering was not just possible but trivial, that there’s no e vidence the Russian hacking compromised anything - and by the way we don’t need to actually fund election security.
Just some food for thought.
And weren’t those voting machines manufactured by the company owned by Mitt Romney’s son?
so i was looking up antique cars like ya do and i found the dodge deora line of cars whi ch looks like this
and i noticed there wasn’t any visible doors so i looked further and just
what the fuck is this nonsense
I was concerned about how you’d even get in one of these and…
So I showed my brother this, and he’s all like “yeah they made a second one, here” and like
come the fuck on
This is amazing.
what is this
Why I love King K Rool
- fat and sassy
- lives for the drama.
- stole Donkey Kong’s banana hoard, doesn’t even like bananas.
- fashionable af.
- no, for real. that crown. that cape. that sapphire brooch. iconic™
- Evil and loving it. utterly unconflicted, no moral struggle here. he is all about that villain life.
- is a king.
- decided to cosplay as a pirate and mad scientist in the second and third games, just for fun. just for shits and giggles.
- ~*~body positive icon~*~
- the man gold-plated his belly for god’s sake.
- you don’t do that if you’re ever planning to go on a diet.
- COMMITTED to his pudge and damn proud of it.
- ~*~King of Self-Love~*~